Family Handbook and Important Rights and Health Information:
- Family Handbook – English
- Family Handbook – Spanish
- Parent Rights and Responsibilities – English
- Parent Rights and Responsibilities – Spanish
- Introduction to Knights Ferry School
- Health Exam Requirements – English (Kindergarten)
- Health Exam Requirements – Spanish (Kindergarten)
- Parent Guide to Immunizations – English
Parent Guide to Immunizations – Spanish
Registration Forms for Incoming Kindergartners
After reading the documents above, please complete all of the applicable forms below in order to register your child(ren) for the current school year. All forms are available in hard copy by request.
If you have questions please contact the school office at: 881-3382
(Please download and print the forms below and have child’s doctor or dentist complete and submit to Knights Ferry School)
Please note that all residents outside of the Knights Ferry School boundary line wishing to attend Knights Ferry School must first complete an Inter-district Transfer Request form at their zoned school district office. Residents within the Knights Ferry School boundary may register but must present two forms of proof of residency at the time of registration. Examples include a PG&E or a water and garbage bill. Thank you for your cooperation!