"Inspiring academic excellence and cultivating citizenship for the future success of the whole child."
Knights Ferry School District, in partnership with families and community, is dedicated to ensuring each student receives a challenging, quality education in a safe, supportive environment.
We are committed to:
- Implementing high standards of teaching and learning;
- Developing students who demonstrate self-confidence, integrity, and community pride as responsible, self-directed, productive citizens;
- Fostering a love of learning, collaboration and individual creative expression;
- Preparing well-rounded students who will make successful transitions throughout their lives.
8:15am - 2:40pm ~ K-8th Grade
8:15am - 2:40pm ~ Transitional Kindergarten
Dismissal for all students is at 1pm (unless noted differently) on Minimum Days.
School Office Hours: (during regular school days)
7:30am - 4:00pm Monday through Thursday
7:30am - 3:30pm Friday
P.O. Box 840 -12726 Dent Street -- Knights Ferry, CA 95361
(209) 881-3382 -- (209) 881-3525 (FAX)
- 2017-2018 LCAP
- 2018-2019 Safety Plan Part 1
- 2018-2019 Safety Plan Part 2
- 2017-2018 Integrated Pest Management Plan
Past School Plans:
- 2016-2017 LCAP
- 2016-2017 Safety Plan
- 2015-2016 Safety Plan
- June 2016 Integrated Pest Management Plan
- 2015-2016 Local Control Accountability Plan
- 2014-2015 Local Control Accountability Plan
- 2014-2015 Strategic Plan
- 2014-2015 Safety Plan
- 2013-2014 Safety Plan
- 2012-2013 Safety Plan
- 2011-2012 Single Plan for Student Achievement
- 2010-2011 Single Plan for Student Achievement